Highlights of making her "Star of the Week" poster (definitely not in order of importance):
1. My craft supplies hoarding tendency finally has a use! We spent zero dollars because I had all the poster board/glue/glitter crap on hand (rumor has it that a boy in her kindergarten class had his professionally printed at Kinko's. Come ON.). AND my super-drama girl finally understood the concept of
1. My craft supplies hoarding tendency finally has a use! We spent zero dollars because I had all the poster board/glue/glitter crap on hand (rumor has it that a boy in her kindergarten class had his professionally printed at Kinko's. Come ON.). AND my super-drama girl finally understood the concept of
"no pain, no gain" when it came down to that blister (not really) she got from cutting out so many stars. She did complain, but she cut them ALL--all by herself!
2. She cut a few too many stars and ran out of ideas about all the things she loves. In addition to the awesome "I love my bruther Jack" and "I love playing Candy Lan" stuff, her boredom and desperation working at the dining room table led to: "I love tabl cloths". YES. Ha!
3. Her "Star of the Week" week coincides with the canned food drive at school and she tells me that, instead of bringing "regular" cans from the grocery store, she wants to recycle cans from home, make a "morganic" (organic) meal with me in the kitchen with "no wheat dairy soy egg shellfish nuts", and put that in the cans to give to the families who are hungry. Soooo not feasible, but I LOVE it!
4. That baby picture on the top left. OMG. It's the cutest picture ever. Seriously. I dare you to look at it and not smile...and then not procreate in hopes of making a baby that cute.
2. She cut a few too many stars and ran out of ideas about all the things she loves. In addition to the awesome "I love my bruther Jack" and "I love playing Candy Lan" stuff, her boredom and desperation working at the dining room table led to: "I love tabl cloths". YES. Ha!
3. Her "Star of the Week" week coincides with the canned food drive at school and she tells me that, instead of bringing "regular" cans from the grocery store, she wants to recycle cans from home, make a "morganic" (organic) meal with me in the kitchen with "no wheat dairy soy egg shellfish nuts", and put that in the cans to give to the families who are hungry. Soooo not feasible, but I LOVE it!
4. That baby picture on the top left. OMG. It's the cutest picture ever. Seriously. I dare you to look at it and not smile...and then not procreate in hopes of making a baby that cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment